Hey Hey!
As you know I have fascination for bags! All kind of them!
Today, I decided it is time to show you them. The old ones aren't here 'cause is impossible to hang them all!
I don't know how I got the passion but since I remember, I always liked!
Today, I decided it is time to show you them. The old ones aren't here 'cause is impossible to hang them all!
I don't know how I got the passion but since I remember, I always liked!










Malas girissímas!!! :D
ReplyDeletewow you have such an amazing collection! it makes me feel less guilty about the amount of bags i own! I've got major bag envy :)
ReplyDeleteBM
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
x
You amaze me girl!
ReplyDeleteNa próxima saída de meninas as malas são patrocinadas por Sofia Lourinho!
GOSTO!
tens ai malas que nunca te vi cm elas ai ai :P
ReplyDeletelindas babe!
LOL reparei que há ali uma ainda com etiqueta LOL
ReplyDeleteÉ de extremo mau gosto exibir tamanha colecção :P
ReplyDelete*
percebo-te tão bem ;) tenho assim um montão tipo o teu, tanta mala q já nem sei onde as pôr.. mas é smp impossível resistir a comprar mais uma.
ReplyDeleteqt às tuas malas, adorei todaas :)*
wow
ReplyDeletebela colecção :)
ReplyDeleteque lindas, todas omg estou parva, quero-as ahah LINDAS
ReplyDelete