EDIÇÃO LIMITADA VINTAGE STORE
The brown turtle edition is even beautiful than the black one, thank God I didn't have the chance to buy the black one already, cause I totally fell in love for this new babies!
I see that we are completely in love!!
Ficarias surpreendida se antes de teres postado esta foto tanto no blog como no facebook eu já a tivesse posto de lado para inspiração para Sábado? :P
os óculos são lindos! :)
Love,
Sofia
The brown turtle edition is even beautiful than the black one, thank God I didn't have the chance to buy the black one already, cause I totally fell in love for this new babies!
ReplyDeleteI see that we are completely in love!!
ReplyDeleteFicarias surpreendida se antes de teres postado esta foto tanto no blog como no facebook eu já a tivesse posto de lado para inspiração para Sábado? :P
ReplyDeleteos óculos são lindos! :)
ReplyDelete